Property Management Team
To ensure that you receive the highest quality service from Beach Realty United, Maily Roberts and her staff will ensure that each of the following activities are performed for your rental property.
Property Management Services
- Make direct deposits into our landlord’s designated bank account.
- Fill any vacancy quickly with the best available tenant.
- Carefully screen tenants, including a thorough credit check and review of furnished references.
- Set rents correctly to achieve maximum occupancy and income to our landlords.
- Collect rents promptly.
- Recommend rent increases when appropriate.
- Assure that tenants comply with all lease provisions.
- Administer lease renewals, renegotiations, and, when necessary, terminations.
- Supervise all maintenance and repairs.
- Recommend, and then supervise, improvements that keep your property at its highest value.
- Prepare monthly (and year end) statements and send rent proceeds on schedule.
2011 Hampton Roads Realtor Association Distinguished Property Manager of the Year Award
Office Direct Line: (757) 226-7417
Cell Direct Line (757) 348-4605
Maily is our professional Property Manager. She has over 20 years of local property management experience. Her Assistant is Christopher Brown. They are both dedicated to providing you with the best rental experience available.
If you should have any questions regarding any aspect of property management please give Maily a call at (757) 226-7417. You can relax with her professional Property Management skills!
Professional credentials include:
- Member, National Association of REALTORS, (NAR)
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS, (VAR)
- Member, Greater Hampton Roads Realtors Association, (GHRRA)
- Annual HRRA Circle of Excellence Distinguished Property Manager Awardee.
- Member, National Association of Residential Property Managers, (NARPM)
- 2011 Hampton Roads Realtor Association Distinguished Property Manager of the Year Award